To Standardise Results Publication Procedures:
- After each Segment or at end of one part Category
- Classification - without S/R/A now show Judges’ names, ordinals and place points.
Note – You must have your Printing Language set on ‘English Letter’ to get the place points to print on the Classification.
- Final Results for multi part category - Results
Note - Detailed Classification - Would only be printed for posting if Open marking had taken place.
Note - If you are dealing with one-part categories and need to show skaters who have withdrawn, you need to print a ‘Result’ (Final Result) not a ‘Result for Segment’ at the end.
Note - SIGNATURES:
- The Chief Accountant DOES NOT SIGN
- The Referee and Assistant Referee (if applicable) sign the Results Summary below their name(s) & the Classification without S/R/A.