Ensure that all other programs have been closed.
- Insert Disk 1
- Click START
- Click RUN
- Type A: \SETUP.EXE
- Click OK/NEXT/YES/NEXT/Company – Skate Canada works / NEXT / Typical – NEXT / IceCalc & IceCalc – NEXT/NEXT
- Insert Disk ‘X’
- OK (CLOSE WINDOWS)
- Open IceCalc Folder through My Computer / Open the Reports Folder
- Insert the CANRP5.EXE disk / Open the disk
- Copy the CANRP5.EXE file from the disk to the Reports Folder
- Open the CANRP5.EXE file in the Reports file (‘Unzip to Folder’ C:\ IceCalc \ Reports / Unzip / OK) and the ICE.RP5, ICELENG.RP5 & ICEFRA.RP5 files all be replace / OK / Close all windows
Note - We suggest that you delete your old version of IceCalc before installing the newer version to get it to work as it should.