Info Centre


2506 - Judges from Other Countries

A resident of another country may apply for initial appointment and promotion as a Skate Canada evaluator/judge. Prior to making such application he/she must be an associate member of Skate Canada. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk